Friday, September 30, 2011

Exciting Weekend!!!

Another win for BYU football!!!
It was such a close game!
As Event Staff members,we're asked to not cheer and be too crazy,since we're working and watching out for people's safety...
But I couldn't help it tonight! HAHA!

Again,I've worn this before... but not actually out in public... so I wanted to do a post on it. :P





Shirt: Forever21.
Necklace: Roommate's.
Jeans: Miss Me's.
Flats: Target clearance.

I'm so excited for General Conference tomorrow and Sunday.
My roommate's mom got us all tickets for Sunday morning.
I am so happy! I can't wait. (:
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
Loves.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

5 comments:

The Presutti's said...

You are so stinking cute! All your outfits are so adorable!!!!

seashmore said...

That's an adorable outfit!
My RS President and her brothers had tickets to Sunday morning, too! It was amazing, wasn't it? I really loved President Monson's talk. He's such a happy guy. :)

Lindsay Rondo said...

ooh the shirt is super cute! and you look gorgeous in it.

Lindsay

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K you are seriously adorable It was so awesome meeting you last night :) Sorry we didn't get to talk more! Way funny, but my little brother is on a mission and I totally want to set you two up when you both get home. You'd have some beautiful babies. Just saying :) Well I am definitely now following your cute cute blog. LOVE your style, keep it up girl!
Savannah

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

that top is fanTASTIC! you are adorable!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo