Friday, October 14, 2011

Falling in Love with Autumn.



So happy I get to bust out the boots again!






Not gonna lie,I haven't been wearing jeans a whole ton lately so it feels weird!!!



I went to a wedding reception this past summer,
and the colors were orange and purple.
Interesting combination,I thought...
But I tried it out d: hahaha.





Cardi: Old Navy
Shirt: Thrifted (Little boy's section!!!:)
Bow: Sash from another dress.
Belt: Thrifted.
Jeans: Miss Me's.
Slouchy "Robin Hood" boots: Ross.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

PS: Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! (:
loveyouuu.

11 comments:

Carlie said...

I just started reading your blog, so I started at the top with all your info. You two are so cute, and I love how positive you are! And cute outfit in this post! =)

memory said...

very cute... i like the long purple ribbion. i haven't seen many styles like that but i think its cute! :)
i love packages in the mail!!
xo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He sounds so adorable. What a keeper! Love the outfit, the neck tie is such a great idea!

Girl about Town XxX

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

You always look adorable!!! Not fair haha

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love that you added the bow to the shirt! So cute! xoxoxoo

ashley.warner said...

love your outfit!
aren't missionaries the best?! :)

i love it!
my brother comes home in 21 days!
but its been so fun having him on a mission - such a blessing!

Candace Shiflet said...

girl you are ADORABLE! That is awesome you wanna serve a mission :) My mom served in Sweden and my roommate just turned in her papers!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

Love that you spiced up a normal blouse with a sash from another Dress! Very creative. It adds that quirky adorable touch I love. and don't you just Love getting packages in the mail?! (especially from boys!)


The House of Shoes

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

I just ran across your blog! You're so cute. Definitely following :)

I love the sash you used as a bow in your outfit. You've inspired me to try this out.

yay for packages :D

Lidiya said...

Adorable blog, I love your outfit - the bow is so so cute!! <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

two birds said...

i love the purple bow! what a cute idea!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo