Sunday, September 25, 2011

Psssst.... Hey,Nat Cat.........

Part of this post is dedicated to my roomie from freshman year,Natalie...
She is THE CUTEST girl with THE BEST smile ever!
I love her so much!
She has openly admitted to reading my blog....
I just wish she made an account,too... because she is such a babe with the best style and she would make a great blogger. She's actually the one that kind of got me hooked in the blogging world...
[Love you,Natty Cakes!]

She saw me at the recent football game,and took a picture of me "for my blog" (:
So here it is,haha.




Oh gosh. Me at my prime,can't you see?


Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

Denise said...

You're so cute! That skirt is pretty fantastic!

Gentri said...

I did that a couple of Sunday's ago! :D And I posted about it on my blog and saw it on Meet Virginia's blog. :) Such a fun spin on the normal cardigan. I'll definitely be doing it again. You look super cute in all of these pictures!

Unknown said...

Loving this blog!!

Veronica said...

love your outfit!!!!
your blog is adorable!!
~Veronica

Francesca Giusti said...

love this post!
pass to my blog and follow :)
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

SURPRISE! ahaha... uhm so yeah. read with caution. {i debated for a long time telling you! i've always wanted to, but sometimes i can get pretty personal, things with my family etc., so i wanna keep this on the down low}. LOVE YOU!

AND YOU DEDICATED A POST TO ME?! HOLY CRAP I'M PRACTICALLY FAMOUS NOW!

Libby said...

I looove that skirt! So feminine and pretty!

kool k. said...

that is so cute!!!

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Thank you guys!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo