Thursday, August 9, 2012

Grandma outfit. Once again.

My apologies for all the iPhone outfit shots.
But Justin & I have been running around {seriously} getting errands taken care of.
Like every day.
So yah.............. haha.
That explains the lack of effort put into my hair.


i recently sold some old clothes and decided to update my wardrobe a little with that money...
and I was very happy with what i found! woot woot.


I LOVE "vintage gramma style" as you may know
(See here & here oh and also here)
Seriously though I love floral print more than anything.


Shirt/Skirt: Forever21.
Purse: Charlotte Russe.
Watch: Japan.
Shoes: Target,sale.

Is it okay that I'm only 20 and I dress like I was a grandmother from thirty years ago?! haha.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

PS: Don't forget to enter the amazing JUNIEblake giveaway!
Ends soon! <3

8 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

Ah I want this whole outfit! Seriously the cutest. I LOVE your style Rachel :)

congrats on your engagement by the way! I am so excited to hear more about your wedding plans!

katherine said...

i love dressing like a grandma.

Kelsey Lenay said...

Gorgeous! I don't think it is very gramma-y! I would sooo wear that outfit!

Anonymous said...

I need to do that so bad {sell my old clothes} How did you do that? Those trade places-Plato's closet and the such- always rip me off

Unknown said...

you are sooooo gorgeous..love the skirt

Dearest Lou said...

Rachel you always look so dang cute! No need to apologize about the camera quality! It's always so hectic before the wedding(:

xx

bridget anne said...

i loooooooooooove your skirt. send me all your hand me downs. please & thank you.

Melanie Chrystn said...

Ahh I love the vintage grandma style too! So much that extends into my home decor... my husband has to tell me when it gets too tacky hehe! ;) So so happy to have found your blog!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo