Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Florals + Stripes

Hey everyone!! I just have to say,thank you for the many sweet comments you have been leaving me. They are so sincere and sweet and really have made me feel so happy. I truly appreciate everyone so much! Thanks for that!!! (:


Guyyyys. I'm a grandma at heart.
Oversized floral shirt. Gold jewelry. Pearls. I love it sooooo much...

Today I wore the floral/stripes combination. I know it's long overdue... Other people have been wearing these two patterns together for a while,but I finally decided to try it out.


I got this skirt off of Ebay,and I love it sooo much! I wore it 3 days in a row... *don'tshootme*


I'm REALLY into pencil skirts right now,if you couldn't tell....


Wind blowing makes me look like a fatty.. eheheh.


Shirt: Thrifted,$3.
Necklace/bracelets: Forever21.
Skirt: Ebay
Shoes: Target,sale.


I LOVE SUMMER WEATHER! <3
xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

16 comments:

Joke said...

Love the skirt with the shoes!

Gentri said...

Super cute. :) I'm a grandma too. It's ok.

Andrea D said...

I love pattern mixing, and you look too cute!
Every time I wear a vintagey floral shirt, I ask my husband what he thinks and WITHOUT FAIL he tells me I look like a Grandma. Or anything crocheted, he says I look like I'm wearing a doily.
Silly boys.
Grandma style is cool!

Dani said...

Is there a specific store you use on ebay, or do you just do random searches?

Jessica Ruud said...

You are ADORABLE. Loving your blog. Saw you on Gentri's blog :) Cutie. Love your style!

bridget anne said...

well then you're the cutest grandma! adore the stripes mixed with florals. xo

Kirsten Wiemer said...

you are really cute, and i have noticed that trend, i've wanted to try it too, but i don't think i could pull it off.

-k

Leah said...

Fellow Grandma here. <3

dani said...

Hey. I like you. And I like florals & stripes, too. But mostly, you.

Court B said...

Oh goodness, you are adorable! Love your style!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Did you cut your hair? I love the whole pattern mixing thing :)

--heather anderson @ latterdaystyleblog.blogspot.com

Adelyn said...

LOVE the skirt! Do you know if the seller has any more? Like seriously! I'd really love to get this skirt! It's adorable

randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

Dearest Lou said...

Great outfit Rachel you look so cute! Love the combination!

xx

Sara SHOEmaker said...

isnt ebay the greatest?! I absolutely love this skirt. your poses are always so cute, haha. is that boy I spotted in some other posts your new boy toy? hmmmm? ;) love the mixing of floral with stripes!

The House of Shoes

Marli said...

You are so totally pulling that off, Rachel. ;) And you DO NOT look like a fatty!!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Lauren Vanderberg said...

haha sometimes i wear things a couple days in a row too. love it!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo