Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vintage Gramma

Happy Mother's Day!
In honor of mothers,today I wore my "gramma sweater".

I went for a summery gramma look (gramma style is my FAVE!) I wore it with a pink skirt and light pink necklace.


And of course,my trusty "tuxedo" shoes. I wore this outfit to church and of course got lots of compliments on the shoes from guys!... no girls. haha.




Kind of a funky mix,but I enjoyed it. (:


Sweater: Thrifted,$3
Necklace: Francesca's.
Skirt: Target.
Shoes: Ebay.

These pics are super old... but it's what I've got for now!


Loveee my mama... my grandma... and my おばあちゃん!♥ 
Happy day to all your mother's out there!

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

13 comments:

bridget anne said...

love it! all of it! especially the shoes, gah! i die. xo.

Katia said...

Lovely lovely! I adore your shoes, I can't understand why no girls complimented you on them ;) You must have stylish boys at church!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Ellen said...

Woah Rachel, are you half Japanese too? I put a picture of my ba-chan on my blog too! Haha!

-Ellen

austinandellenfacer.blogspot.com

courtneykearns said...

i would have given you compliments! love the shoes! :)

Natalie said...

awh love yumiko <3

Fitness By Alicia said...

Love the top with that bright skirt! Cute shoes.

Unknown said...

your adorable - and i love the japanese - and the fact that you got compliments only from boys on those shoes :)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love that skirt

Kellie said...

Love the family pics! Your obachan is so cute!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Awww, cute walk down memory lane! Thanks for showing off your style this week on Monday Mingle.

his little lady said...

okay, your outfit is absolutely adorable!!! i'm in love with your shoes!
xo TJ

Fonda @Savvy Southern Chic said...

Love the florals and the bright skirt!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It looks so cute with that skirt!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo