Thursday, May 10, 2012

Classy Crowd.

Remember my friend Chris?
Recently he threw a housewarming party.
The theme?
Old Hollywood.
So classy. So fun.
Everyone looked amazing.
Record player. Silent film. Great company. Martinellis. Good times.

Just wanted to share some party pics,courtesy of my lovely friend Natalie.
Check more out here.




These are some hors d'oeuvres I took to the party. SO GOOD.
Ritz Crackers + cream cheese + sliced apples sprinkled with brown sugar.
I was very surprised how quickly they got eaten up! Try it out.










Fun,right?
I wore:
Shirt and belt from Forever21.
Skirt from Japan.

Such a good time.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

8 comments:

bridget anne said...

adorable photos. and your dress is just the cutest! what a fun party. xo.

Unknown said...

Ummmm you are too cute. It's ridiculous.

Dearest Lou said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I saw these pictures on fb and they're way too cute! Are you two dating (;?

xx
Cecilia

Katia said...

These are fantastic. And I think I need to throw an old-hollywood themed party sometime. Because you all look so dashing and it's awesome. And your outfit is the cuuutest!


xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Wow that house warming party looks so awesome! I love your dress! :D

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

Alison said...

How fun! The party looked great, and you're outfit is spot on.

Haley Brianna said...

I agree, your outfit is spot on! I loved what you wore. :) You are so beautiful, Rachel!

Unknown said...

Wholesale Sexy Classy Dress

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo