Thursday, April 5, 2012

PPS,Part I: Distanced Colorblockage

Pencil skirt.
Ohhh. laaa. LAAA!

The first way of how I styled it is by tucking in a simple shirt.
Color block is superrrr in right now.
So I did it. But distanced....


AKA skirt and shoes. I like the little extra kick the purple adds to my outfit.
(Again,ignore the bandaid on my knee...)


I got some random compliments on my outfit from girls on campus,that made me happy.
Sometimes,simplistic outfits are the best ones.


Shirt/bracelets: Forever21.
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target,sale.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

10 comments:

Harley said...

you so cuteeeeee.

Unknown said...

An adorable little Rachel look, as always!

What happened to your knee?

♥Abbey
Along Abbey Road
Custom Blog Design Giveaway!

Jenny said...

I love it! I think the band-aid adds a special touch!
Modern Modest Beauty

Elisha said...

can you get ANY more adorable!??! :P

Bubba and Dani Workman said...

I LOVE Pencil skirts, and with the colorblocking... Ahh perfect!

Gentri said...

So cute! :D Love the new blog design too!

Natalie said...

skirts up in the hiiizzahhhh

Kirsten Wiemer said...

this skirt is so great. you are cute.
i just love target

-k

Kirsten said...

Absolutely such an adorable outfit!

The shoes are a fabulous touch!

-Kirsten
mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love that color blue! :) cute cute cute.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo