Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Power of the Pencil Skirt Series.

Recently I couldn't help but to purchase some amazing pencil skirts from Target...


SERIOUSLY!?
Nobody can tell me that these three colors aren't perfect for this coming spring and summer.
I'm so excited.

So for the next few posts I present to you a 3-part series:
"The Power of the Pencil Skirt".
And I will probably have a million posts of me wearing these skirts after the 3....
They're seriously too perfect.

Hope you will enjoy.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

12 comments:

Paige Andy said...

Oh. My goodness. Those colors seriously are awesome-- what's even better is that they're from Target! Nice find chica.

Ellen said...

I bet you are part of the reason they didn't have my size in those skirts yesterday at target. Curse you! They are adorable though.

Chelsea said...

I have the coral one! Love love love it! AND they are comfy!
xoxo
Chels

Roots Out West said...

wow-za..go team target!
They look stretchy too which is perfect for the work day because they don't get wrinkled.

Brigitte said...

LOVE!!!!! Especially the tangerine orange one :D

Unknown said...

So dang cute!!! Might have to grab myself one :)

Unknown said...

Plus I just love your new layout!! I'm ready to re-vamp mine too!

The Adventurer said...

Ok, I need to purchase these. Why? Aside from the fact that they're AWE.SOME. I have a similar one from Urban that I am obsessed with. I must get more!

Diana Smith said...

Rachel! It looks amazing!! So glad you like it.

Harley said...

new blog design is off the chainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

also. i saw those skirts and they are fab. I can't wait to see how you style each one!

Anonymous said...

great colors, I wish they had striped ones!

--heather anderson @
latterdaystyleblog.blogspot.com

Elisha said...

woaahh!! you just got featured on "and here's to you, mrs. robinson!" just thought you should know if you havent, haha.

http://megancamille.blogspot.com/2012/04/saturday-favorites.html

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo