Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Books Shmooks

You know what I don't like?
Buying textbooks.


Seriously!
Sometimes,I spend sooo much moolah on my books and guess what? I don't even really use them for class. Then when I try to sell them back,I get way ripped off.
Sooo super buggin'.

So...
Why not rent them!?
Campus Book Rentals offers great deals on books you can rent!! Easyyyy.

There's so many cool things about it:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
 You can save so much money! Check out this example on that here.

It's soo hassle free and easy. Why wouldn't you!?

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo