Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PPS,Part III: Coral&Turquoise

I sure hope you guys have been liking how I've been styling my 3 pencil skirts.

With spring-like weather fast-approachin,I've been trying to come up with some fun combinations with my clothes. Where I live,it's still bipolar weather,but it's nice for the most part.

This time,I mixed a sweater (without tucking it in),a scarfy,and combat boots with bright colors for what I am hoping looks like a not-winter-not-spring combination.


I added the darker-colored scarfy and combat boots to tone down the brightness of the coral+turquoise combination.


The colors reminds me of fruit punch or somethin..




Sweater/bracelets: Forever21.
Scarfy: Japan
Watch: Juicy
Skirt: Target
Boots: GoJane.com

Welcome,spring weather.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.
Linkup:

13 comments:

Harley said...

umm you're a babe.

the end.

also how is it possible i never see you on campus?

The Adventurer said...

You. Are. So. Dang. Cute.

I seriously need to go by this skirt. Stat!

Kellie said...

I really like the coral and turquoise together, I think you could loose the scarf though.

Deb said...

cute!

Katia said...

Very sweet! I love the neutral boots with the colourful clothes!


xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Kirsten Wiemer said...

i love this skirt. it couldn't be anymore perfect. cute.

-k

Lauren Nielsen said...

i love you. i'm sad today was our last day of class together and we didn't even get to immortalize the moment.

Unknown said...

Love this color palette. I need to add it to my wardrobe STAT!

Chris said...

You always look so cute! Stopping by WIWW.

Chris

www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

memory said...

You pull off anything and everything, Rachel. No, you ROCK anything and everything! Love the coral and blue together.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Annie said...

This is SO cute Rachel! Love the boots with the pencil skirt, and the colors are so fun :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

L said...

You are just TOO ADORABLE! These outfits are awesome & so original! =)
You pull them off and look AMAZING!
Glad to have found your blog today =)
Much Love,
L

allglorious-within.blogspot.com

Marli said...

LOVE this! So spring-ful. ;D

And I'm lovin' your new bloggy look!!!! Have a wonderful day, darlin'.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo