Friday, October 28, 2011

Mixing Colors...



Sick of seeing this?!


Yeahhh,me tooooo.
CHANGE OF SCENERY:


I can't even tell you how embarrassed I was,asking my roommate to take pictures of me...
I would cringe when people would walk by...
Hope I get used to it,because I MUCH prefer outside than inside..............!


Remember that shirt and bow from this post?
Well,here's that dress that the sash goes to. Hehe.


Flower: Local Farmer's Market.
Necklace: Forever21.
Shirt: The Children's Place,thrifted! haha!
Dress: Hand-me-down from my aunty. She got it on eBay,but it's from Target [I wonder how many owners this dress has had...]
Tights: Ross
Bootie wedges: Target.

I got a lot of compliments on these shoes the last time I wore them.
I just got them from Target,online!
HERE is the link if you are interested (:
Similar ones from Threadsence here,although supply is limited.

I really loved wearing the different colors in this outfit!
It makes it so much fun!

I can't wait to post some Halloween-party pics. I just gotta get them from other people.
HAHA!
Any fun plans for the Halloweekend?

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

Lauren Nielsen said...

I love the tied shirt over the dress! And I'm just going to jump on the band wagon and say i'm also obsessed with those shoes.

Also, lunch woman date is definitely going to happen!

memory said...

I just love all of your outfits! Especially the colors and necklace of this one!
Love your new photo shoot spot! :) I like taking pictures outside better too.
I'm having a GIVEAWAY!! Southernpinky.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

I LOVE that outfit. And nice change of scenery! Everything is so much brighter when you take pics outside! And don't worry, I'm pretty sure almost everyone feels like a nerd getting their picture taken while people are walking by. If it makes you feel any better, I had the hubs take my pic last week, and we wanted to get a jumping shot, so I spent like, 5 minutes jumping up and down until he was satisfied with the picture. It was slightly ridiculous.

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

Girl, you are always looking so FRESH. Seriously!

I love everything about this outfit.
Now you got me thinking about buying these shoes..hmmm.... haha

Gentri said...

You look SO cute! And I love the outside pictures! If only we lived closer together. I'd totally understand and be very happy to take your pictures for you. :)

And they don't have the shoes in size 5! Gr Target!!

Alison said...

You look great, but I know what you mean about feeling awkward when people see you taking pictures. I also feel a little vain. But enough about me. :)

Unknown said...

You are too cute!
I love your use of colour in this outfit...and those booties are fantastic!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

Emmett Katherine said...

your outfits are always so fun and colourful :) Love it!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

WAY CUTE GIRL! I love the bright colors. And the tights! You are just adorable.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo