Friday, October 28, 2011

Changes...

I honestly never thought blogging could take such a large part of my life.
It's helped me to be...

Inspired.
Creative.
Attentive.
Careful.
Appreciative.
& so much more.

I've learned lots through the past 4 months of being a part of the blogging world.
I've met incredible people.
I've been exposed to a whole new mindset.
I've learned more about my own self.

I love it.
I love it.
I love it.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words.
Thoughts.
Comments.
Prayers.
Support.
Friendship.

I can truly say that it has been an amazing journey,
and that it's helped me to grow so much.
A few things will change,
I hope everyone likes it.

Millions of thank-you's to my genius,patient,beautiful,and sweet friend Natalie for helping me work this magic. I love you so much,Nat Cat.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

6 comments:

Gentri said...

LOVE it!!! :D Seriously love it. I'm so glad you're a part of this blogging world too!

memory said...

Hooray for us new bloggers! We are cool, yes we are. :)
I'm having a GiVeAwAy! Southernpinky.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

ohh aint' no thang. love you rachie! my beautiful soul :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I feel the same way about my blog and blogging too, it's such an amazing world, full of incredible surprises.

Have a sweet weekend.
Tereza

P.S. Enter my amazing giveaway
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

Emmett Katherine said...

I love the blogging world too!! What you've said is so accurate, we learn so much (and challenge) ourselves through blogging :)

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Yay, isn't blogging fun?! I kinda fell into it last year and since then it's been such a positive force in my life. Stick with it girl! Congrats on your 4 month mark!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo