Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cyber Monday with My Sister's Closet Boutique

Good morning and happy Sunday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!! It's always so nice to stay in, spend time with family and friends, and reflect on the blessings in our lives! :) 

My Sister's Closet Boutique is a place that I've shopped at for years! I can't get enough of their wide variety of trendy and affordable clothes. I especially love all of their amazing dresses! This Black Embroidered Dress is so perfect for fall. I love the black color with pops of color and the long sleeves. I am also crushing on this, this, and this dress!

For Cyber Monday, My Sister's Closet Boutique will be having a buy two get one free dress sale!! Each order will also receive a free gift. Cyber Monday starts at midnight tonight, and will be active all day Monday! For more information, click here.

Happy shopping!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo