Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Cozy Cardigan with Shop Klea

Good morning and happy Tuesday to you! Anyone excited about Thanksgiving? I especially am this year because Thanksgiving falls on my birthday ;) Can't ask for a better birthday than a day off work, sleeping in, eating lots of food, and being with family!!

Today I'm styling this darling cardigan from Shop Klea. Shop Klea is a BRAND NEW women's boutique! They have pretty pieces like cardigans, dresses, top, and sweaters! I am loving this pink cozy cardigan. It's thick, has POCKETS, is nice and long, and I'm loving it for the chilly fall weather that's blanketed the city.
Stop by Shop Klea, and check them out on Instagram! :) 
cardigan: c/o Shop Klea || scarf: J. Crew || tee: American Eagle || Jeans: American Eagle
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo