Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Living in Layers this Fall with Cuddl Duds

As someone who is constantly chilly and needing extra layers (especially at work!!) but still wants to look cute, I find myself in a little dilemma! Because it's NOT cute to wear a blanket everywhere, or to wear cozy jammies around work ;) 
The solution for cute, comfy, AND warm clothes this season? Cuddl Duds from Kohl's! 
This fall I'm going to live in layers by adding some new Cuddl Duds (check out last year's post here) items to my wardrobe! No matter what I'm doing, I can feel confident and cozy no matter what I'm doing.
Love layering this super cozy hooded wrap - it's like being wrapped up in a very fashionable blanket :) 
Crisp chilly air doesn't stop me from wanting to be outside. I love going on a little stroll during my lunch break, or going out and enjoying the beautiful trees that are in my neighborhood. Cuddl Duds' fleecewear is one of my faves - it is incredibly soft, and blissfully warm!

a patterned scarf over a plain top is so chic!

This fall, stay warm and look darn cute in Cuddl Duds pieces found at Kohl's! BONUS: from 10/27 until 11/7 you'll get $10 off your purchase of $40 or more!
Part TWO of this post coming later on - see how I styled another piece from Cuddl Duds, a kind of top I haven't worn in AGES and my thoughts on it now!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo