Tuesday, October 31, 2017

20 Years Later...

HaPpY HaLloWeEn!!!! ;) I hope you guys have a spookalicious day today!

The cycle of fashion is such a funny thing. Things that were popular when I was in second grade (turtlenecks, corduroy, velvet, overalls) have been pretty trendy pieces the last couple years. It's making a come back!

I HATED turtlenecks when I was younger. Maybe it was because the one I had was super itchy, crazy colored, and I was too little to recognize how awesome it really was.


Anyway, here I am now, 20 years later, loving this classic black turtleneck from Cuddl Duds. It's so cozy, chic, and perfect for the chilly temps that have blanketed our town. If second grade Rachel saw me now, she would be very confused ;)

Times change, trends come and go, but I will thoroughly enjoy turtleneck season for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo