Friday, September 8, 2017

ZAN.STYLE

Good morning, lovelies!! Long time no blog. This summer has definitely been one for the books - Justin graduated law school in May, we moved from Oregon to Idaho, in June I didn't even spend a full consecutive week in Boise because I was out of town so much, Justin studied ALL day every day for the Bar exam and took it in July, his sister got married, and I helped my sister plan her wedding that was a couple weeks ago as well. It was pretty crazy, but it has been a nice summer full of swimming, family time, and friends.
Today I am styling some looks with ZAN.STYLE. They are an apparel brand that aims to bring the fashion lovers with premium daily wear clothing. I love that it's simple, not monotonous, high-quality, but at a reasonable price! The simplicity of the clothing is something I love - as simple as it may be, each item still has a unique flair. Check out the pieces I picked out!
First off is this fun hoodie/dress combo. I love the cool and casual vibe it has! It's crazy comfy, and just the perfect piece to change into after a long day of work.
Who doesn't love a good white tee? I love the fun strappy details on this top. It goes perfectly well with with my neutral closet ;)

Lastly is this adorable dress! I can't get enough of this light pink color. This is a dress that looks cute dressed up or down, depending on what your plans are! 



Thanks for reading today!! Have a happy weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo