Monday, September 11, 2017

Savoring Summer with Cleo Madison

Because summer was so busy, it went by way too quickly. I'm holding on to the last bit of summer as long as the warm weather lets me ;) I have been taking advantage of my parents' pool for sure. It kind of became an after-work ritual to go read a magazine while floating around in the water on my less busy evenings. I am a summer girl through and through, and wearing this darling swim top from Cleo Madison while soaking up the sun makes me the happiest! Check out their other super cute suits for any upcoming vacations you may have! : ) 

When I wasn't swimming this summer, I was out and about wedding planning for my sister, or at work! I love wearing dresses in the summer to let my legs breath from my usual skinny jean attire, and this darling Stella Peplum Dress in Gray from Cleo Madison was one I reached for from my closet at least once a week (actually wearing it now as I type, lol!). They have a wide variety of modest and comfortable dresses that can be worn into the autumn season as well.

Be sure to browse their site, and stop by their Instagram for the latest and greatest!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo