Monday, April 10, 2017

Soft & Summer Ready with Le Petit Marseillais™

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoFreshSoFrench #CollectiveBias

Thank GOODNESS it's starting to get warm outside! After what seemed like a long winter, my neck of the woods is finally feeling good outside. And warmer weather = shorter sleeves and skirts = bare skin! Which means it's time to crack down on taking good care of your skin. I've had skin for as long as I remember, so I take this seriously! Say bonjour to Le Petit Marseillais™- a brand with a carefully-curated collection at Walmart as well as Walmart.com that features an assortment of body/hand moisturizers, hand soaps, and body washes. With prices ranging from $3.99-$7.91, I couldn't resist so I said oui oui and had to try it out for myself!

Dry, cracked hands is something I've battled for a long time. No matter what season it is, my hands get dry very easily. The apartment we've been living in for the last two and a half years doesn't have a dishwasher, which means we have to hand wash our dishes - this has not helped, either! After washing dishes for 15-20 minutes, my hands just feel so rough and dry. This is where a trick that my mom taught me when I was little comes in "hand"y (ha!). Use Le Petit Marseillais™ Shea Butter, Sweet Almond & Argan Oil Nourishing Hand Cream (smells AMAZING by the way!!) and lather on your hands generously. Then, wear a pair of gloves for anywhere from 15-20 minutes while you watch some Netflix to pass the time. Letting that moisture soak in makes a big difference! I just use whatever gloves I already have, but I know there are "moisture retentive" beauty gloves on the market as well if you want to invest in those!

What my hands look like when I don't put lotion on them... I know, it's bad!!

Looks kind of silly.. but it works! ;)
Just like my hands, my feet and legs get very dry as well. It doesn't help that when I go running, I get callouses on my feet. Not cute! With summer just around the corner, I want to wear shorts and dresses and let my legs be free - and free of dry flakiness. Le Petit Marseillais™ Shea Butter, Sweet Almond & Argan Oil Nourishing Body Milk Lotion is great for putting on my legs and arms. I also LOVE the smell of this one! The shea butter and almond combination has a light, sweet smell is absolutely delectable. I love lathering up, and same with the gloves trick above - wearing some cozy socks after putting on the lotion helps lock in the moisture.
I've also been loving Le Petit Marseillais™ Mandarin & Lime Extra Gentle Shower Gel to scrub a dub dub in the shower. The mandarin and lime scent is a combination that I never would have thought about, but it goes so well together! In the shower I like to use an exfoliating cloth to help shed those dead skin cells. Lathering up with the lotion above after drying off makes me feel so soft and refreshed!

Le Petit Marseillais™is France's #1 body wash brand that finally made its way to America last month. You can find the products in the specialty bath & body aisle, where the loofahs are sold. This sunny, fresh new collection is also available onlineThe body wash is paraben-free, phthalate-free, pH balanced, and not tested on animals. Stop by your local Walmart or hop online to be transported to France all summer long :) 

au revoir!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo