Monday, April 10, 2017

My BFF in the PNW- Sunless Tanning Made Easy with Jergens

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. 
#MyJergensGlow #CollectiveBias

I have been loving the spring weather we've been having in Oregon. Any time the sun pokes its head out of the clouds is glorious - it almost makes me feel like a moth to the flame. But can you blame me?! It has been so rainy and cloudy the past few months that I am in desperate need of some Vitamin D! And my skin is in need of some color. Big thanks to my BFF in the PNW that always has me covered - Jergens!


Jergens sunless tanning is a brand that I have trusted since I was in middle school! I remember riding my bike to the local drugstore and paying for the products with my allowance. The best part is that it works, and I still love it to this day! The products make me feel more confident in my own skin everyday, as well as for special occasions. 

It's that time of year that I want to start looking sun kissed again, so I headed to my local Walmart to get myself some trusty Jergens products. I grabbed the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer and the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse to try out. All the products are available in two shades to suite a variety of skin tones.


JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer is great to build a gradual tan. Even though it's still a bit gray and rainy outside, by starting now I will have that perfect sunkissed glow by the time the sun comes out for good ;) This product is so convenient and easy to use! Start out by washing your body with an exfoliating loofah. Then, apply the product immediately after showering. Smooth on evenly and thoroughly just as you would with any moisturizer Simply towel dry as normal (pat dry!) and you're good to go! No need to rinse or rub it off! Use every other day to maintain color.


The JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse is the perfect product for instant sun. I caught myself saying ooh la la when I used this, lol! If you need a glow immediately, this is the product for you! Wearing a short dress or shorts that day? Well here's your answer! I used this before a date night dinner on Saturday, and it was so convenient to be able to immediately feel more confident with my tan! To use, apply evenly over a complete area. Use long, smooth, downward strokes for coverage. After applying, wash your hands thoroughly. Do not shower for 4-8 hours after application.


Be sure to use the products sparingly around your knuckles, knees, ankles, and in between fingers/toes.


Find both Jergens products at your local Walmart! Some stores may have the two products in different aisles, so be sure to ask a store clerk if you need help finding them.

For more information, check out Jergens' YouTubeFacebook, and Instagram accounts and create your own sunshine!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo