Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sweaters n' Scarves n' Other Fallish Things...

I LOVE fall! I love love love fall. It's seriously the best.
I'm so happy I am finally able to wear my scarves and sweaters!

Once it gets a bit chillier,Imma bust out the tights {I've missed em!} & the boots {wahooo!}
If you're interested,check out this awesome site for some great deals on boots and other shoesies!


Do I wear polka dots & stripes too much?
Yeah,probably.....


Sweater/Scarf: Forever21.
Skirt: Ebay.
Shoes: Target.

An official welcome to fallish weather to this lil city.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

Linkinup:




8 comments:

Jersey Blogess said...

very cute mix in print - love it.

Chioma said...

love the mixed prints! :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Jenny said...

I love the stripes and polka dots together and you look so great in them!!
Modern Modest Beauty

Gentri said...

love this outfit! You look so great, rachel! :)

Laurel Walker said...

Mixing prints is bold! Love how you wore it all unapologetically and with confidence. It looks great on you!

Stopping by from the WIWW on The Pleated Poppy!
www.theopinionatedgirl.com

Bridgette Nicole said...

You are adorable like always! Love the shirt and skirt combo! :) I have a fun giveaway on my blog that I think you will like! Check it out: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
-Bridgette

Bailey JoAnna said...

Gah! Would you mind imparting how to be so stinkin' cute through a computer screen? If only my blog had Rachelspunk.

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Love this look! I am excited for Fall too!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo