Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Apartment Spice-Up!

Now that the wedding craziness is over,we have been able to make our apartment into a home!
It's still a work-in-progress... but it looks much better than before!

Here's what we've got so far!


Cute canvas my friend JULIA made for us!!! Love it.
{ignore the cute red dishes on the side... we cooked haha... and they ARE clean!}


Before bathroom.... soooo blahhh.


After bathroom!
The quote was a gift from a family friend.
the twine-covered jar was one of my {many} centerpieces.
It has an electric candle in it :D


The rug and toilet seat cover??
Seriously theee softest thing you will ever feel.
I could stand on it all day haha.


OMG seriously such an eyesore. I hated the electrical box... OFF CENETERED ugly electrical box....
and my ridiculous towels. ahhaha.


After!!! Got a new mirror... although it's still off centered to cover the ugly box,it's better than nothing! And the towels are super soft too!!!! So nice.

It's been fun to come 'home' to a cozy apartment!
More pics to come.... eventually :D

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

8 comments:

Bethany Grow said...

oh my gosh i hate that ugly electric box. we covered ours with a giant picture frame that we had to turn sideways to cover it all the way. and all the pictures are still sideways...oh well...
so cute! i love having my own home to decorate.

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! I love spicing up the house, it makes such a difference when you come home from a long day at work and school. :)

Unknown said...

Those are great ideas! I'm so bad at decorating so thanks for the tips!

Amber Nicole said...

Cute!!
And I HATE when stuff is off centered like that! Oh my goodness, it drives me mad!!

Andy said...

Very cute, Rach! I love that canvas. :) You two are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love the mirror? Where are you guys living? I'm secretly praying that you ended up in my ward!

Deb said...

was that the inn ayo-so towel that your dad got in kyoto? i have a matching one. :) love the improvements.

Unknown said...

These are great ideas! I always find that the hardest part about decorating is that my husband and I have very different tastes so it's hard for us to decorate together. I usually do it while he's out of the home :P ha

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo