Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Layers

As much as I don't like cold weather,
layering up for the crisp fall air is something I don't mind!
I hear it's supposed to get really chilly soon,sooo not looking forward to that >_< eeee.


Hat! Boots! Socks! yayy.


It's warm AND cute (:


Knit Cap, Jacket, Tunic, Leggings, Socks: Forever21. (haha)
Purse: Charlotte Russe.
Boots: GoJane.com

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

PS: A couple new items added to my closet!!! & some price reductions. Check it.

PPS: Today is our ONE MONTH anniversary!!! hahahah!!!!! YAYYY!
Love you honey buns!!! xx
Our wedding day pics are supposed to be done in two weeks.
I'm dying to see them and share them,finally!



linkup:


7 comments:

katherine said...

you little cutie! love the layers.

Dearest Lou said...

I love this outfit you look amazing! Also go ahead and enter the giveaway just make sure and follow them somehow like on twitter or pinterest and I will remember (;

Gentri said...

You look so cute! :D Love your jacket and boots. Fall is the best. It's supposed to be chilly for the next few days, but then get better again.

The Millers said...

I am loving this outfit! I am in Florida and I feel like it is never going to cool down! I want to wear all my cute fall clothes!


http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

cutest outfit, that coat!

Anonymous said...

The ruffles on your coat are so gosh darn cute!! I just can't believe it! Happy 1 month, you made it!

Elaine said...

SO funny! an old college roommate of mine is your husband's sister!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo