Thursday, October 25, 2012

Copy Catting

Isn't funny when you see a picture online and think...
Hey... I have that exact same outfit!

Ha! Well that's what I thought when I saw the picture on the left.
I knew exactly what to wear to recreate this outfit,haha.
(sorry I honestly don't remember where I found this pic...)


So here's my copycat take! (:



supa windyyyy...


Hooray for brainless outfit putting-together!!!

Cardi: Old Navy
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Japan.

Happy Thursday!!!! (:

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

8 comments:

Gentri said...

So cute! LOVE your shirt and shoes!!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing. The colors fit you very well! :)

I love you blog btw! :)

Bev said...

your scallop top is adorable!!! and love your shoes. too bad I don't have plans to visit Japan any time soon to see if I can score some!

Julie said...

I am kicking myself for not grabbing that top at CR! This outfit is amazing on you!

Julie @ OBSESSED

Natasha Atkerson said...

Beautiful! Loving the blues together, and those shoes! Lovely!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

elise rogers said...

oh my gosh! This outfit is stunning! You are darling! Im so glad i found your blog!! im now following and cannot wait to read more!

xoxo

http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look great in that outfit - that scalloped shirt is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at you hot stuff! Can I am just extremely jealous of you narrow belt wearing hips? Cause I am...like a lot:)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo