Thursday, September 20, 2012

Showered With Blessings..

Thanks to my soon to be sisters/mother in law for putting it together!

 
my friend Mindy.. me... and my friend Shayn!
 
 
My girl Katie on the right!! <3
 
 
 
 
I roomed with these two earlier this year. Shayners and Hay Hay. Love them so much.
 
 
Andy has always been an amazing friend to me. She has a heart of gold.
 
 
 
It was a fun time.
Thanks to everyone!! It meant a lot for my closest friends to come support me!
 
And thanks to my sweet spring/summer roommates who took me out to dinner and got me gifts last night. I am a blessed blessed girl with great friends!!
 
xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

The Millers said...

I love bridal showers! This looks like fun! You still look adorable with a toilet paper bow on your head too! I am loving your skirt by the way.

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

awh yeah party party! rach, TWO DAYS!

Rachel said...

That looks like a fun shower! I know I had fun with my own bridal showers, I can't wait to start going to showers for my sisters and friends!

Andy said...

Looooove you. :)

AllyValdez said...

I went to college with your soon to be sister in law, Erica! We lived in the same building for years!

xoxo
ally

www.allyvaldez.blogspot.com

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Aw, what a sweet shower - and I adore that blouse you're wearing!

Kellie said...

Glad you had fun!

Christina'Marie said...

you looked so lovely:)

Sayaka said...

Congratulations!! You look amazing!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo