Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Recent Outfit! Isn't it About Time!?

Yeah yeah,I've been super busy.
But here's an outfit,fiiiinally! woot.
It feels good to post an outfit once again.


The wet high bun is as much effort I feel like putting into doing my hair these days.... I need a haircut.
Real bad.


This cardigan is from Old Navy and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. It's pretty thick and cozy.
And Old Navy's sizes actually fit me well. I get all my cardigans from there.


Cardi: Old Navy,discounted.
Belt: Forever21.
Watch: Japan.
Skirt: Target.
Wedges: H&M Tokyo.

I promise I'm not a complete slob! I still dress cute sometimes... (:

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

Linking up to:

12 comments:

Kirsten said...

Love the ensemble.

Leopard print with a bright color is always to pretty!

-Kirsten
mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

The Millers said...

That leopard print cardi looks amazing on you! Love it

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

Adorable! Leopard always looks great with brights.

Lex said...

Rach, you look so cute! I'm so excited for you seeing as a certain event is only DAYS away! Yay! WIsh I could be there to celebrate with you and Justin!!

Anonymous said...

You wore those heels in your engagements and I love them! And when I read the title of this post all I could think of was the Mormon adds..."Isn't is about...time?"

haha, you look lovely as usual :) I'm with you on the hair thing, ready for another change

Amanda Schroeder said...

I love this outfit. It's probably my favorite thus far.

Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the color combos of your look, very nice.

Brittney @ The Sweet Life

shopfreak said...

Love leopard and any color!

-shopfreak
shopfreak14.blogspot.com
(enter my stella & dot giveaway!)

Unknown said...

gorgeous! absolutely stunning! you are the prettiest woman alive..seriously

Ali W. said...

You look super cute! I slack on the outfit posts sometimes...I just have to take breaks, or it starts feeling like homework. Love your cardigan! Old Navy is awesome!

Lisa Henry said...

Your outfit was so cute--and I had similar items in my closet--that I wore it today (with boots for fall). It works for an old mom too, my work friends all went nuts for it, thanks!

Chioma said...

you look so cute! Love the cardi :)

Chioma
C’s Evolution of Style

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo