Monday, May 21, 2012

"Just Precious": Summer Edition.

Heyy all!
Remember this outfit I posted back in February??
It got a tonnnn of hits!

Welp,here now I present to you its sister outfit,the summer edition.


Instead of a cream skirt,I opted for a nautical striped skirt.
No tucking shirt in.
No belt.
No tights.
And some fresh gold floral studded flats!


So the last time I wore this skirt,I got a few questions regarding the purchase!
I bought it off of ebay. Honestly... I think I just typed in "striped pencil skirt" or something like that.
Ebay clothing purchases can be a hit or miss,so make sure you ALWAYS read through ALL of the description as well as ask ANY questions to the seller before making your decision!
I'm sooo happy with this purchase. The striped pencil skirt is such a versitile piece. Good buy.

In case anyone is interested,here is the link to where I got mine.



Getcha some.


Up close.


Shirt/cardi/necklace: Forever22.
Skirt: Ebay purchase.
Flats: Target.


Re-using outfits. It's just what I do... ha.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi,

Giveaway:
here

20 comments:

Katia said...

I love the way the lace looks on top of the stripes, I actually am inspired to re-create this outfit! Love it!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Kylee said...

SO cute! Love it :) And love seeing you at my job. Always makes my day! Love the bangs :)

{EnLove With Life} said...

Haha I think we all recycle parts of our outfits into others. Its a necessity.

Two thumbs up on the eBay skirt! I always see cute stuff on there but I'm too chicken to buy in case it doesn't fit. I may have to break down one day though and be brave and order!

Natalie said...

oh rachie roo, you are the cutest

Chelsea Alise said...

I've been looking for a striped skirt! Thanks for the info!

Keep up the good work girl. Love your blog! xoxo

Dearest Lou said...

You're so freaking pretty girl! I love this outfit and your pretty face (:

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace! It brings all the attention and sparkle to your face as it should ;)

bridget anne said...

this is so, so cute! i love the length & bottom cut of the shirt. i love how happy you always look in your outfit posts. you really spread that idea that dressing should be FUN! i just love you! xo.

joy said...

your outfit is so cute, I love the statement necklace as well as the color of the cardigan and your stripe skirt is so nautical and cool! Really great outfit :)

Cassidy said...

Fabulous outfit! That lace top is so pretty.

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Marli said...

LoVe IT!!!! I have come to the conclusion, that you look amazing in anything that you wear, Rachel. :) I hope you have an awesomesauce day.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

shopwithpippa.com said...

LOVE, love the striped skirt ..what a versatile find, plus don't you just LOVE eBay! I just saw your link on www.RolledUpPretty.com and thought I would stop and say hello! pippa
www.shopwithpippa.com

Edit Reply

Emily said...

Absolutely love it. Might need one too :)
Creamy

Deb said...

it's a winner.

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, I love it. you look amazing. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

hi rachel! i featured your blog on mine today :)

katherine said...

stop it. you have the cutest little face in the whole world.

bridget anne said...

p.s. your story on the awkward girls today was extra funny! xo.

Unknown said...

why are you always so adorable?

so elizabeth and i had lunch today - and next time we do that you should probably join us :)

Dominika | Into the Bloom said...

That's such an adorable outfit, I love every single item. Pink is totally your colour!

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo