Monday, April 23, 2012

Am I STOKED?

Uhmmmmmmmmm,YES. Very yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gentri Lee had me guest post for her this week!!!!!
She is an amazing lady,and I am so happy that she chose me for her Blogger of the Week!
So super excited.

Check that out here.

Also,I forgot to mention that I had a guest post here on Lace,Etc!

Go read away.

Good thing I have the guest posts,
since I've been busy working because now I'm done with classes...


(temporary custodial... Events Staff... and another job interview on Wednesday)
Fabulous,right?
A girl's gotta make monies...
Happy Monday,lovers.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

10 comments:

Alisha said...

Loved your guest post on Gentri's blog!! And that lace top you featured - absolutely gorgeous! I need one like it right.this.minute.

So happy I found your adorable blog!
xo
Alisha

Gentri said...

I LOVED your guest post! I didn't even notice it was the same top until you said it at the end! Awesome miss Rachel. :) you are the best!

Leah said...

Hey girl! Saw your post at Gentri's blog and want to say hello! : )

Unknown said...

I discovered your blog through Gentri Lee. It's so adorable! I'm a new follower.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Okay. I love that lace top over at Gentri Lee, so I had to come check your blog. You are a freaking doll! Love your blog and I am here to stay!

xxoo-Deidre
deejmbl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stumbled across your blog from Gentri Lee and love it! Look forward to keepin up with your adventures :)

xo Shane

Andrea D said...

Hey! Found your blog on Gentri Lee and girl, you have the MOST adorable style! I love all of your outfits! Looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog :)

Unknown said...

Saw you featured on Gentri's blog! You're the cutest : ) New friend!

mybillie.blogspot.com

photography4thecreator said...

I am so happy for you! In all honesty, not throwing meaningless flattery at you, you are the most beautiful person I have seen, your smile is so contagious, and your heart seams as if it is made of gold. Don't let it get to your head, but it is so true...

love a fellow blogger,
Janelle

bridget anne said...

congratulations! i need to go look at that ASAP. i was thrilled when she had me do one...gentri is just the sweetest, really. adore your beautiful, infectious smile! xo

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo