Monday, February 27, 2012

Lace + Florals? Fun Fun Fun.

First off- Holy changes to Blogger! I'm still trippin but I'm hoping it'll be easier to use! ha!

I usually pick out my outfits the night before.
But lately life has been a little cray cray,so I have not been doing that.
This is an outfit I came up with right before I left for class. And I actually liked it.

Lace and florals make for a sweet & girly combination.
Is it just me,or does dressing cute make your whole attitude better?
"Look good.. Feel good".
Sometimes it's totally true. haha.








I'm seriously in love with these combat booties. In. LOVE.


Shirt/Skirt: Forever21
Earrings/Scarf: Won from 2 different giveaways!
Tights: DSW,discounted.
Boots: GoJane.com

It's funny how a fun outfit like this can just make my whole day seem so much better.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi

Linkup Lovin:

16 comments:

Katie said...

wearing an outfit I like definitely improves my mood! you look adorable!

Summer-Raye said...

You're the cutest. I love that lace top. If you still want your button up let me know babe

katherine said...

i'm in love with your bangs. saaaa cute.

Unknown said...

Oh super cute! You are beautiful.

Sophie @TheForge said...

lovely outfit and so unique :)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

unique, fun and chic!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks adorable! And I'm lovin' the boots. Wish I could pull that off as good as you!

Sayaka said...

I love the lace top. And your hair do is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

This outfit is too cute, so many fun pieces that just work so well together!

Roots Out West said...

oh-em-gee
Why am I just now discovering your blog? LOVE your style!! I want those boots buy am currently not allowed to shop since I gave it up for Lent..so I pinned them and hope they will still be there later.
I am your newest follower and found your blog through your feature on the daily dani

Ioana-Carmen said...

Your casual outfit look soooo good! Like it :) Ioana

Fashionspot.ro

Sandy a la Mode said...

UMM you are soo adorable! LOVE this outfit!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How cute are you? J'adore your top knot!

Christina'Marie said...

youre such a cutie!
LOVE those boots to death... and your style <3

Lauren said...

love that lacey top! love it love it love it.
tagged you in a post!
http://peace-love-lauren.blogspot.com/2012/03/t-t-t-tag.html

Doranda said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I really it. Especially your lace shirt. I just started my first fashion link party, called Watch What I'm Wearing, and I would be honored if would add a link at www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com. Who knows maybe you will get some new visitors from it as well.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo