Thursday, February 23, 2012

Combat Bootie Lovinnn'!

I've been wanting combat boots for the longest time.
Seriously.
But I have small feet,and they look kind of funny on me when the shoe is not exactly my size.
(I once tried on a pair that were just a little bigger and I looked like a clown)
But.
I finally found my perfect match.
I am very very pleased with my order!
They had MY size 5... They had many colors and styles... They were all amazing prices. The quality of the shoe is incredible.










Cardi: Old Navy.
Necklace: Forever21.
Shirt/Belt/Backpack: Thrifted. {$5. $1. $10}
Shorts: Target sale {$8}
Tights: Walmart.
Booties: GoJane.com

MAJOR swoonage. Majorrrrr.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

Linkup:
Winner of the giveaway: Sarah from taylorMade! Congrats!!

11 comments:

Deb said...

love the boots, rachel. adorable (if combat boots can be adorable?).

and the backpack?! sweet, too!

Haley Brianna said...

I love love love these boots! I want a backpack JUST like that before I go off to college! I saw one on Pinterest and decided that I had to have one.

You rock those boots.

chantilly said...

i love the boots! you look so happy :)

Alyx said...

Okay, so I am not normally a fan of the shorts and tights look, but I love this! And those boots are so frickin' cute!!
HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!? !

Veronica said...

aww I love your boots! they are adorable! and I love your thrifted backpack!! fantastic outfit overall!
~Veronica

Unknown said...

Ummmm SO CUTE.

Unknown said...

Your boots + your backpack = love at first sight.

Ginger Tea said...

Nice sense of fashion!!! i super like it! We can share ideas. Check my blog!

ginger tea

Harley said...

i want to buy these... does that make me a copy cat?

Joke said...

Seriously, how cute are you?! :)

Natasha L'nei said...

Whoa, those boots are amazing. Thanks for sharing :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo