Friday, February 17, 2012

Cobalting.

Yeah yeah yeahhh!
I finallyy jumped on the colored pants bandwagon. It's about time!
I LOVE cobalt blue. It's so pretty.

Two boys and one girl on campus told me they liked my pants.
And the girl said she liked my hair.


Soooo,this cute lil jacket? I've had it for 6 or 7 years now! And I haven't worn it in forever,but while I was home for Christmas break I saw it... I ALMOST donated it to a thrift store.. but then I didn't. And I'm glad,because I had totally forgotten how much I loved wearing it as a punk 14 year old.

Jacket: Sooooo old! I think I got it at Ross!
Necklace/Shirt: Forever21.
Pants/Shoes: Target.
Do you guys ever find old/outdated clothes that you bring back to life?!
It's pretty fun eh? (:
Have a fabbbbulous day,friends!! <3

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

You are one brave girl! I don't know if I could pull off colored pants. I hope I get to see you at the blogger meet up!
xoxo
Chels

Shabbychicdiva said...

I don't think I could pull them off either, but you look super cute! Have a fabulous weekend. ♥Winona

Marli said...

hey girl! i now have a bloggy button! wanna trade? :)

like the outfit. :) be blessed,

xo
putrposelyathome.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

I. love. those pants!!! They are so freakin' adorable.
And that jacket is rockin'. I love that you just pulled it out of the back of your closet!

Word.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVING the blue!

Joke said...

I really want to try colored pants as well. Love them.

Marli said...

yay!!! got your button too!!! ;D

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

memory said...

I have been DYING to try me some bright pants. I think if I bought some my family would have a heart attack because they wouldn't expect it, ha... but i love them!!

Don't you just love wearing something you haven't worn in a while that you almost got rid off??! I do.

Thanks for all your sweet comment loves! They make me happy. C: Thank you for allowing me to enter your awesome giveaway even though I don't have a FB and I will sure get the updated code. Thanks for the heads up on that!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased.
I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
kisses

http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo