Sunday, September 18, 2011

Easily My Best Outfit Post Yet!!!!

Haha,not...........






CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS OUTFIT?!!? ahahhaahh
What is this,Halloween City!?

I had so much fun working at our first home football game!
(although we did lose quite miserably. SO SHAME.)
I just loved being within all the energy and spirit.
My FAVORITE guests to see were...
1. Babies/small children
2. Disabled/Handicapped Guests
3. Old couples.

They were all so sweet and tender and I just loved that they came to the game.
It was so cute.
Hopefully our team sharpens up a bit....
But basically,I got paid to watch the game.
It was awesome.

Here's to a better football season after a very very rocky start....
Go Cougs.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.


9 comments:

Gentri said...

haha! Ya, that wasn't the most graceful lose they've ever had... You look great in your Halloween City outfit. haha!

The Presutti's said...

New follower! I love your blog!

Kelsey Cole said...

I loved this post! You are so right, I wonder why they chose orange instead of blue or white? But you still look adorable:)

oh man, that game... by the 3rd quarter my husband and I just felt plain awkward. I mean we were sitting right next to the Utah section too! We ended up leaving early to save ourselves the embarassment of walking home with all those U fans. lol
poor cougs. But hey, at least we still have Jimmer!!

Michelle's Style File said...

Love it- orange suits you : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Emmett Katherine said...

Halloween city outfit lol!!! You actually look really good in orange and not many ppl do!!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh well you look like a cute employee! And for the BYU football game! You probably know more about this but one time (last year) I was at a BYU Football game and my brother spilled a drink. It dried and wasn't messy at all. The person in front of us (who didn't get any drink on them at all) texted or called someone to clean up the mess but it was like nothing! It wasn't a mess at all! That lady was so weird in front of us haha. Anyways, GO COUGARS!!! I miss that place (just graduated in April!)

Ashley

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

PS. That is so cool you wanna go on a mission! My sister is in Sao Paulo Brazil right now! Almost half way!

PPS. I keep trying to follow your blog but I don't think it is working so I will keep trying! Let me know if it works or not...so weird! I click and my picture doesn't show up!

Sarah said...

Hheheh this is a rather AWEsome outfit ;]
Thank you for the friendly comment on my blog! Id love to a follow for follow:]

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

you guys are all too funny. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo