Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pinspiration.

Pinterest is the best inspiration for outfit ideas!!
I have a board I labeled "Fashinspiration" for looks I want to copy sometime soon.
I'm not a huge pinner yet,but well... it's a start.
I love how when I sit toward the back in a class,I can see many laptops opened up the Pinterest...For example,I took a {slightly} boring geology course,and every day I'd see girls Pinning their lives away. Haha it's pretty funny!!

When I saw this pin,I knew I had to copy the look.

Personally,I'd say I did a pretty decent job of copy catting her... ha!









Provo has been super nice! Loveeee it.

Shirt/Necklace/Skirt: Forever21.
Belt: Thrifted.
Tights: American Apparel.
Booties: Target,sale.

I need some advice!
My hair is getting LONG (for me! haha) and it's kind of getting out of control.
I know I need a trim soon,but should I keep it longer than short? Cut bangs? More layers?
I'm kind of liking it longer lately...
But I'm ready for a tiny change.
I'm open to suggestions!

xoxo

17 comments:

Bree said...

Your outfit is darling :) I think you did a great job mimicking that outfit!

Katie said...

ADORABLE!! I like your bangs too! I vote to keep them!

Life's Little Moments said...

I LOVE that outfit! It is so cute!

Amy Harris said...

Don't worry that you just helped me get dressed for church! Haha i have very similar pieces and liked this outfit so much I decided to replicate it. You are just cute.. thanks for sharing ideas (:
Love. Amy
amylynn188.blogspot.com

Virginia said...

Great job!! I love pinterest. It's addicting.

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! Love the skirt :D

sarah said...

I love your outfit! So cute :)

dani said...

Adorableeee, as usual! Pinterest is so fantastic!

Haley Brianna said...

You did such a great job copying this outfit! I love keeping up with your blog and drooling over all of your unique ideas. :)

Sierra Shaneá said...

Super cute! I love everything that you come up with! In love with your style? Why yes. Yes I am.

Rachel The Hat said...

your style is sooo lovely!! you always look so pretty. Love your blog lots!:D

Jersey Blogess said...

You did pretty great on duplicating look - so cute.

Kori said...

Lovely photos! Thanks for linking up honey! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Visiting from Fashion Fridays.
Love your outfit. The tights and the
skirt go great together.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

GREAT! Such a beautiful color combination.

Natasha L'nei said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Check out my outfit from yesterday, featuring you :D

http://itmightbwonderful.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-turn-pinspiration.html

Abbie said...

I like your interpretation WAY better!

Just thought you might want to know that I'm including you in my fashion features on tomorrow's Feature Friday Free-for-All!

Feel free to stop by for a Featured button.

Thanks for linking up!

P.S. I'm a new follower. : )

~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo