Thursday, December 20, 2012

life lately...

boy have we had a busy couple of weeks!

+finished up finals. my man kicked some finals in the face and got awesome grades!
+i worked 37 hours during finals week. honestly don't know how i did it... but i did. and ended with decent grades!
+spent time with my in-laws.
+went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert with the in-laws. it was fabulous!!! Truly amazing.
Mo-Tab photo, c/o my sis-in-law.

+had a birthday dinner for my husband's brother at my in-laws.
+work, work, and more work! i actually love having a job. it's satisfying (on paydays, hehe)

 bathroom shot, cuuuuuuute.

+attended my friend's wedding reception! happy for them.
+survived driving to Salt Lake and back several times in this crazy snow.

my car....

+went to City Creek! So pretty, so fun. i LOVE the Christmas decorations. it's magical.
+walked around temple square for a littttle bit... it was cold haha
+snuggled up and watched Elf. love that movie haha. 
+attended my father-in-law's retirement luncheon. he worked for the government. he's pretty neat.

at Little America hotel

goofing off... what else is new?

+attended an acapella singing group's performace, called Voice Male.... with my in-laws. haha. they like to take care of us.. ;)
+enjoying the time off school, and time with each other!

it's been a very busy but wonderful break so far!! :D we are truly blessed.


3 comments:

Marli said...

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Yay for breaks and wonderful times spent with family! :) I hope y'all have a very merry first Christmas. ;)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Mads said...

I went to the Christmas Concert by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir too!! Wasn't it amazing!?

Madison
Looking Up

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love the pictures of the snow. It would take me forever to get where I'm going to drive in the snow, not because of the weather conditions, but because i'd be mouth dropped gawking out the window! :) Xo newest follower

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo