Monday, November 12, 2012

Winter Must-Haves!!

These pics were taken before the crazy Utah snowfall! ha ha ha


I'm really not a fan of the cold.. BUT...


I have definitely enjoyed wearing winter accessories!
Hats
Scarves
Glovies
to keep me warm and having that fun layered look!


This is a sweater courtesy of Apricot Lane Boutique.
I love the knitted look with the buttons on the shoulders! so fun.
Similar sweater here and here.
And a fun one here from Garage.ca!


Sweater: c/o Apricot Lane Boutique
Scarf, Hat, Gloves: Forever21
Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: Target

Please everybody keep warm! We both had to work at the FREEZING cold BYU football game last Saturday,it was pretty miserable! I wouldn't have survived without my knit scarf, earmuffs, boots, two layers of gloves, hand warmers, hot chocolate, and four layers of socks haha!






3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute! You are adorable in that hat!

xoxo, Julie @ //OBSESSED//

z said...

I love your outfits! Especially when they involve sweaters and hats :)

kianabates.blogspot.com

Emily Devine said...

Love your blog! You are too adorable. And this sweater is amazing!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo