Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome, November.

I can't believe it's already the 11th month of the year!
Soooo crazy!
But can I just say that I loooove November?!
 
Here are the reasons why.
 
+beautiful autumn leaves!! love them.
+hubby mchubberson's AND my birthdays!!! yayyy. :D
+Shmanksgiving!!!! Which means NO SCHOOL! & yummy foods. (mashed potatoes! I'm such an Idaho girl.)
+having that reminder of what I am truly thankful for!
+black friday. hah. hah. hahhha.
+my sweet Japanese grandmother's birthday. I love calling her and talking to her. missing her tons.
+I have not one, not two... but THREE friends getting married this month! Oh how I just love attending wedding festivities (: excited for them all.
+carpet cleaning throughout our apartment complex. that's always refreshing.
+november is close to december. which is Christmas. which I love. which means more breaks from school. which means I get to see my family. which means new year's eve is coming (one of my faves!)
 
So,some pretty exciting stuff goin on.
Welcome, November. I welcome you with arms as wide open as my little wingspan can handle.
 
xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mashed potatoes are my favorite part of Thanksgiving too! I guess it is the Idaho in me. No matter where I am the potatoes come first!

Danielle said...

Amen to the school breaks and shopping and holidays and leaves!!!

The Millers said...

I love this post. November is seriously one of my favorites too! It seems like it gets skipped over because everyone is so excited for Christmas. I seriously LOVE black friday too :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Bridgette Nicole said...

Yay for November! I love it also! I got married in November so it will always be the best month ever. Happy Birthday this month to you and the hubby! :)
-Bridgette
http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Rachel! You need to not be a no reply commenter so we can chat girl!

Marli said...

yay for november bdays! woot! woot! :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo