Thursday, November 8, 2012

So basically..........


We got our online wedding proofs back.
& I can't wait till my man comes home from work so we can look through them.
So we can relive some of those moments from that special day.
& I can't wait till we get the real disk.
& then I can share some on tha blahhggg.
& I am just super happy with the way the preview ^ picture turned out. omg Kate Benson is amazing.
 I will never regret hiring her.

THEY WILL BE GREAT.



PS: How're you liking the new look of my blog? I have NO knowledge of blog design at all, or graphic design for that matter, but I tried hard.


6 comments:

Eryka said...

cute blog and pic. love the new look!

Harley said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN.

now make me one?
kthxbye.

House of Tong said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mads said...

I love the blog design and I love that you did it yourself!!!!! :)

Kirsten Wiemer said...

i think it loooks great.
love this picture.
i always do my blog design myself, google is my best friend. hahah.

K

bridget anne said...

adorable picture! : )

and the blog looks splendid, dear.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo