Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Soaking Up the Last Bit of Summer Sun!

It's October {sooo super crazy} but we are still having amayyyzing weather here!
Don't get me wrong,I'm so excited for sweaters and scarves and boots...
but I am for sure gonna soak up the warmth while it lasts!

Sorry bout the low-qual iPhotos... oh well haha!


Summery outfit + brown wedges for a touch of fall!
I mean come on,there are autumn leaves on the ground...



Shirt: c/o Apricot Lane Boutique. Check them out on Facebook here!
{by the way.. I LOVE this shirt! It's only $10 and there are tons of colors. I LOVE the sleeves and the V-neck!!!! If you're near an ALB then get your booty over there for some of this cuteness!}
Watch: Japan.
Skirt and Belt: Forever21.
Booties: Target,discounted.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

linkup:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so cute and gorgeous! The skirt is my favorite part!

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here. Great outfit, I can't wait to read more.

Magz and Mez said...

The boots are super adorable!

http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I want those booties! Too cute! You look great!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo