Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Engagement Outfits: Part III.

All photography by the talented Kate Benson.
Check her out here.





{LOVE his blue eyes}





^I loooove that last one! It was after our shoot,and we were walking to the car.. and our photographer pulled out her camera again to capture this moment. So tender.

me
Cardi: Old Navy.
Blouse: Charlotte Russe.
Jeans: Miss Me's.
Shoes: Ebay.

him
Shirt: Thailand.
Pants: Rock & Republics.
Shoes: Vans.

By the way,do you like my necklace?
It's from my grandmother in Japan. I love simple jewelry!
Check out this one similar here.

That concludes our engagement shoot! :D
We're taking bridals next week with the same photographer.
Can't wait.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi..


10 comments:

House of Tong said...

Congratulations!! xoxo

Alisha said...

These shots are fabulous. Great colors, great lighting. Really great!! Congrats again on your engagement! :)

Mikelle Jade said...

I love the last one too.
True love ♥

beautiful people.

Kirsten Wiemer said...

love these girl. when are you getting married? bridals already, crazy!


K

ashley.warner said...

lovely photos Rachel!

ps. you're on my blog today!
http://ashley-warner.blogspot.com/2012/08/tuesday-tunes-guest-rachel-sayumi.html

seashmore said...

These are fabulous!

MorgHarpNich.com said...

Congratulations! You all are such an adorable couple!

Anonymous said...

YES! I'm so happy you posted these :) Now on to stalking the rest of them! You are beautiful as you already know, just thought I'd emphasize it

Marli said...

LOOOVVVE IT!! :) Agh! So happy for you two. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Oh how Lovely said...

The last three photos are my favorite! The one of you and him in the middle of the trees and shrubs, like your own little oasis...that one is my fav favorite.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo