Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Polka Dotted Cheeeeetahh..

Right now I'm SUPER into neutralistic colors... Perhaps it was because I went to Japan for two weeks,where classy neutral outfits are everywhere? Maybe.
Another key feature I love in my outfits recently is simplicity.


Chambray + black + cheetah + polka dots.
Polka?
Where?


Yes yes right there,in my haiiir (:


isn't it cute? Haha I love it.


<3 cheetah lovin'.


With the whole simplicity deal,I went with minimal/delicate jewelry.


Bow: Japan.
Shirt: GoJane.com
Watch: Japan.
Pants: Forever21.
Shoes: Target.

Okay,everyone. Meet my man. He is super stylin and I wanted to take some pics of him.


Shirt: H&M.
Shorts: PacSun. I think? haha.
Shoes that are cut out....: Target.


hahah mmmmmmm I think he may like to model for me haha.


Yeah he's darling.
& he'll probably kill me for uploading these pics.
Sorry dear (;


xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

13 comments:

Andrea D said...

Me likey that bow! Simple is the best, sometimes.
And I like that you got your guy to pose for some outfit pictures, too! I wish I could get my husband to show off his fun style sometime...but every time I try to snipe a picture of him, he makes ugly faces haha.

Elizabeth Mei said...

So on your last post that was titled "what I'm into lately" I was going to put your man...but then you posted about him haha. You guys are cute together!

Dana said...

Your outfit is super cute. I love the polka dotted bow!

Natalie said...

wahoo!!! i love you two way too much.

Unknown said...

There may be too much cuteness going on here. But my goodness! I love it. And I agree. Simplicity is so nice sometimes. And that bow is just ridiculous--so cute! In high school, I wore bows all the time. It was like my staple. :)

Natasha Atkerson said...

Oh! I LOVE Go Jane! That's where I find super cute cheap boots! I've never looked at their clothes though...hmmm..
Super cute outfit! Love!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You guys are adorable!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

You guys are so cute together!

Anonymous said...

Every time I give myself crap for only wearing neutrals I'm just going to remind myself "Rachel says that the fashionable Japanese people do it so therefore I am just ahead of the times"

Everything is super cute and your boyfriends eyes stare into my soul. Snatch that boy up!

Magz and Mez said...

Super cute! Love the bow!

http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

katherine said...

please get hitched.

Sara SHOEmaker said...

so cute! I love the 50's housewife look with the flats and leggings. SO adorable. and hey nice man ya got there! I take it that missionary kid that used to be on the blog is old news?...haha. You look darling!


The House of Shoes

Unknown said...

I have leopard print flats too, and I love the bow in your hair! Your newest follower, Jessica

theJesicaLblog.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo