Monday, July 2, 2012

Anchors Away! + D.E.B WINNER!

I've seen tons of anchor-prints around this summer.
It's so cute and fun,I love it!
So I guess it's a good thing I bought this anchor shirt a longgg time ago! I've hardly worn it...


Here are the ways I've styled this shirt in the past.
WAYYY Back in the day!


And here's today:

Random ladies told me they liked my outfit!
One even said I looked like a J. Crew employee. Haha.


LOVE Coral + Navy + White together.


Shirt: Forever21 (old!)
Belt: Forever21.
Skirt: Target.
Shoes: Ebay.


& the winner of the DownEast Basics giveaway is Angela Olsen!
I'll be emailing you shortly.
Thanks to all who entered!

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

8 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Um...CUTE!

I'm going to look for that anchor shirt pronto. But it's old....sooo I guess I'll have to find a similar one. You DO look like a JCrew employee, darlin!

Woot!

we & serendipity

Michelle said...

love love the way you wore it each time!

Anonymous said...

I love those colors together! And those shoes :) I gasped! Joe literally turned around and asked me what was wrong, but I was too embarrassed to tell him it was shoes, haha

You are gorgeous Rachel

Haley Brianna said...

I could definitely see you as a JCrew employee! I love this outfit, it's too cute. Coral is my favoriteeeee.

Natasha Atkerson said...

Adorable! I LOVE that shirt! So sad it's old! :)
I found your blog through Clothed Much's blog roll-I'll definitely be back! Love your style!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

i love this entire outfit! i'm on the look out for some of those shoes. xx

bridget anne said...

so adorable! i'd believe it if you told me you worked at jcrew while wearing that ; ) xo.

Rachel said...

I love the shoes!! Perfect!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo