Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Japanstagram. Part IV.

Hey everyone!!
I am now back from my trip. Woo! It was really exciting. I loved it.
Here are the last bits of my Instagrammage.
I'm currently working on a post about the Japanese fashion I saw over there.
It'll be fun,so be looking out for that! (:


Tokyo Skytree!


The Skytree at night,seen from outside my grandma's house.


Rush hour. I do not miss this.


Asian cousin lovin.


Greatest food. YUMM.


My brother and cousin playing Just Dance.


We went to an aquarium!
Jelly? Sweeeeeet.

I love Japan. If anyone is ever going and wants to know some cool places to go or anything,contact me!(:

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

4 comments:

Marli said...

So glad you had a great trip. :) That food!!! Yummy! And Just Dance? Love it. :)

I hope you have a great weekend.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

still so incredibly jealous. thought i should remind you :)

Elisha said...

it's kinda weird.. you look like someone that goes to my church!!! like A LOT. haha. (:
and I'm glad your back!!!

x.

bridget anne said...

japanstagram?!!! BEST HYBIRD WORD EVER.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo