Friday, June 22, 2012

DOWNEAST BASICS Review!

DownEast Basics is an amazing clothing company,as I'm sure you all know.
They were sweet enough to let me review an item for them!


I chose the "Skip a Beat" dress. Its bold simplicity really spoke out to me.


I think that the feather design is so darling,
and the colors (navy. brown. & white) make the dress look classy.


The shape of the dress is also very feminine and flattering!

Thank you so much,DownEast for letting me review this beautiful piece! I LOVE it!

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

Photos by Daniel. Thanks pal!!

9 comments:

Habanero Angelica said...

Very good outfit.
Kisses from Italy! :-*

Habanero Handmade

BLOG: http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it

FANPAGE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

Bonnie said...

This dress is so cute. I really like the print.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Fashion Lookbook said...

Pretty dress.

Deb said...

very nice. if it was slightly longer, i'd pick one up myself!

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

Such a darling dress! It's super flattering and the print is darling. Great choice! Just stumbled across your blog this evening and I am so glad that I did. It's adorable! Can't wait to read more!

Callie
www.coffeeandcardigans.com

Anonymous said...

I love the structure on the waist, it give is such a nice feminine shape on you! So hot!

Marli said...

LOVE IT, Rachel!!! You look darlin' in it. (but then again, you look darlin' in anything you put on! :)

I hope you are having a great weekend!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Wow, that is a nice pattern. I just may have to check that company out.

Dearest Lou said...

Lovely dress Rachel you look stunning<3

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo