Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random Biz.

It's crazy to think that two years ago,I graduated high school...


And now,my brother has graduated!
At the beginning,7 honorable names were called at the ceremony;
3 for the National Merit Scholars,and 4 for the Presidential Scholars awards.
My brother's name got called twice. One time for each award.
He's a genius,let me tell you.



Oldest and {almost} shortest sibling. haha.






(I think he was tired of takin pics. haha)
Love him! Can't wait for him to come to school with me in the fall!
Congrats,buddy!

In other news,my family and I are traveling to Japan tomorrow for two weeks to visit my cute grandmother over there. Sooo. I wil probably not be posting anytime soon due to my limited internet access over there... which is fine,since I want to enjoy Japan to the fullest.

Of course I'll blog of my travels once I return (:

Happy start of summer,everyone!

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

awh yay for dan dan! miss you rachie :(

bridget anne said...

congratulations to your genius of a brother! xo.

Sayaka said...

Congratulations to your brother! !Love your family pictures. I'm visiting Japan in June too!! I hope you have a great time visiting your oba-chan :)

Sara SHOEmaker said...

first of all, your high school graduation looks like a legit college graduation, wow! second of all, congrats to your brother! Your family looks so fun and happy together:) Love what you're wearing, as usual! And I love your new Shop My Closet! I want to do something similar; how do you do the payments? Do people just send you money electronically via Paypal??


The House of Shoes

Haley Brianna said...

Your have such a beautiful family! I can't wait to hear about your mini vacation to Japan :) I'll miss reading all your posts for two weeks, though.

Kristina Clemens said...

What a beautiful family you have, Sayumi! I just love these photos. It's so awesome to see siblings together like this! =)
Kristina J.

Marli said...

Oooh, have fun in Japan and take lots of pics, k? ;)

I graduated 2 years ago too and here Mem is graduating...makes me feel totally old. ;D

Have fun and have an awesomesauce time, k? :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh geez. Hahah ya, at my graduation I was sick of pictures too. And my family didn't even get all of the ones they wanted, so we have to take more tomorrow! Geez!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo