Friday, April 13, 2012

Power of the Pencil Skirt: Looking Back.

I decided that I LOVE pencil skirts,and that they are easily a wardrobe essential.
I can literally take any shirt,wear it with a pencil skirt,and I will feel good about it.
A pencil skirt adds a polished look,class,and with the bright colors... SASS!


1; neutral top w/bow + skirt + tights + oxfords for a business-y look.
2; scarfy + blue sweater + skirt + combat boots for a seasonal transition look.
3; simple shirt + skirt + flats for a cute-casual look.
Which was your fave?!
Hope you don't mind many more pencil skirt outfits to come. Like seriously. Haha.

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

8 comments:

Elisha said...

your completely adorablee!!!

Anonymous said...

The second one is my favourite :) I love the boots :)

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

{EnLove With Life} said...

I'd love to borrow your pencil skirt collection! Those are fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Love all those bright colors! You look fabulous!

Robin said...

At first I was like, oh whats my favorite?..that's an easy question. Then I sat here for 10 minutes trying to decide and I just don't know!! I think I'd say number 3! But maybe number 1 or 2 :] Stop being so cute!

Have a fabulous weekend darling!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Madison said...

Oh my goodness! You are gorgeous! :D And you look FAB in pencil skirts<3

~lindsey~
sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

Mike Rawlins said...

I love the way you combine your colors specially the one with orange skirt. Very classy yet can be worn in daily basis. It can even be used by doctors during their work either inside a laboratory or in the field without giving them hassles in wearing their lab coats.

lori said...

i seriously cant decide between the first and second options. i love the colors! i am a HUGEEEE pencil skirt fan! but i often have a hard time pairing it with a top... so please, keep the pencil skirt pics coming!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo