Monday, March 26, 2012

Looking Like a School Teacher (?)

This outfit kind of makes me look like a little school teacher.



Especially with the glasses. Te he.





And wearing this scarfy makes me feel like a sailor a little bit?
One outfit,so many different feels to it. Haha!


Love. These. Shoes.
I like to call them my "tuxedo shoes".
I've gotten a ton of compliments on them!......... But they are ALL from guys. I guess girls don't like them as much. HAHA.


Shirt: Thrifted (little boy's section!)
Scarfy: Japan.
Skirt: Target.
Tights: DSW,($1)
Shoes: Ebay

I cannot believe that the month of March is coming to a close already.
I've really been enjoying my classes,and the people in my life.
It's crazy to think that things will change up again soon at the semester!

Happy Monday,friends! <3


xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

seashmore said...

I like those shoes. Then again, sometimes I think like a guy. :p

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your skirt, shoes and scarf!!

Emily said...

I love the whole outfit. Cutest teacher outfit ever!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Love it. Work those glasses!

Brigitte said...

That skirt has such an adorable print! Wish i could find a similar one here in Canada, we're getting Targets in a year or two :D I love Target and I can't wait to finally have them here!!

Gentri said...

Cutest sailor teacher I've ever seen! haha! And I think they're called saddle shoes?? My sister used to have some. :)

Harley said...

if you are a teacher... you are the most stylish teacher I ever did see.

you look adorable!
And it is cool you know David. I know him too from the Advertising program!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

you are so cute! love the glasses! adorable blog, new follower!

xx Kelly

www.MessyDirtyHair.com

Bridgette Nicole said...

Perfect definition for your cute outfit! I love how you combine the clothes that you own and make a whole new outfit. I'm attempting to start doing that. Huge fan right here.

bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo