Friday, March 9, 2012

Last Night...

Was a good time.
Thanks to everyone who put the Blogger Meet-Up together!!
I'm terrible at taking my camera places,but I figured I'd just swipe some from other people,since everyone else brought a camera (we're all bloggers,right!?) ha.
So more to come with those laytahh.

I've been to a blogger meet up before,but this one was fun since I know more bloggers now. It's always crazy to see/hear people I blog stalk.. in real life. Like my blogging world and real life world collide or somethin!!


This is just a low quality picture I took and sent to Gentri cuz I missed her so much. ):
[don't mind our creepiness]
I love you,Awkward Girls.

It's FRIDAY. Have the happiest weekend!

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

9 comments:

Lauren Nielsen said...

Rachel. I think this picture says it all. You are our child now. Which is perfect because i've always wanted to adopt an asian baby.

Preethi said...

So fun! It's things like this that make me want to live in Utah.

preethi
lace, etc.

katherine said...

ahh, so wish i lived in utah! glad you had fun :)

Gentri said...

*sniffsniff* I hated missing the party. :(

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Well, I was awkwardly standing to the side when you took this picture, so there's my contribution.

Thanks for coming :) It was so fun!

Bridgette Nicole said...

I saw you yesterday in the hot tub (I was on the other side). I should have said hi but just as you said, it's weird when your online and real life collide. Anyways, next time I will say hi and that I love your blog! :)

Jenny said...

It was so good to meet you! I had such a good time too!
Modern Modest Beauty

Dearest Lou said...

Hahah oh goll Rachel this picture is PERFECT! I love it! I have a real cute picture of you and I from the blogger meet up (: It was so amazing meeting you. Please excuse me while I now stalk your blog :P

Sandra Leiva said...

Beautiful picture! <3

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo