Monday, March 19, 2012

GoJane or Go HOME!

Remember how I raved about my combat boots in this post and this post?
Got them from gojane.com.

I am seriously in love with my boots! They are amazing quality,cute,and I get lots of compliments on them. From girls AND guys! haha.




The bow and polka dots combo is freakin adorable. I can't get over its cuteness.


I was nervous about the sizing,since I'm very picky with the way a shirt will fit me. But this?! I put it on,and it was INSTALOVE!!! Baby baby baby ooooh!



Shirt: c/o GoJane
Watch: c/o TeenVogue
Skirt: Thrifted from Elaine
Shoes: Target

Go check out GoJane.com for tons of cute styles!! I seriously love them! :D

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

I was provided this item to review,but all opinions are honest and my own. Thanks GoJane!

19 comments:

Pia said...

I love the shirt! And the green dress! I want both!

Birdie said...

I have like 987247 things from Gojane. I love them!

Anonymous said...

That shirt is uber adorable! I love the polka dots :)

Unknown said...

You and the top are so cute!!! :)

Lindsay Rondo said...

love your picks!

Lindsay

sarah said...

Love your entire outfit!! Sooo cute!

Elizabeth Mei said...

Hey guess what? You're basically the cutest. Just saying :)

Liz Sugihara
emsugihara.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Love this look, it is adorable!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Bridgette Nicole said...

You are adorable. Lovin that shirt!

bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

I love that shirt! holy cow! Yes please.
I think I may have met you at the blogger meet up? I'm not entirely sure. Haha. Either way, I love your blog!! And I am an official follower :)
p.s. you are adorable.
xo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream
sierraainge.blogspot.com

Katie said...

LOVE it! and i often forget about their site - thanks for sharing it! you are too cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!! I just love your blog and you! I seriously wish I was still at byu so I could go to the byu blogger meet ups and such with you all.
Thanks for sharing such cute, modest outfits. :)

Nicole Feliciano said...

That top is the cutest! I'm stopping by from Monday Mingle. This week I'm talking denim trends http://www.momtrends.com/2012/03/spring-denim-trends/

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Thanks,Elaine! I love your skirt (:

Unknown said...

Love that top! Aren't polka dots the best?

And you're so cute!

Rissi said...

Awww! Super cute blouse, Rachel - love the polka-dots; they're just... happy, right!? ;D

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay, you ALWAYS wear the cutest outfits! LOVE that shirt and those shoes!

Joke said...

I adore the whole outfit!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That little green dress is so sweet and so is your blouse!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo