Monday, February 6, 2012

Life Craziness

Hello,fabulous readers!
So I hope you guys don't think that I'm just totally lazy or anything.
But life's been pretty crazy recently...

I've been sick. I'm taking 14 credits + 3 more credits for an on-campus internship where I have to put in 9 hours a week. Homework. Studying. Class hours. Church. Keeping my apartment clean. Going to the gym. Unexpected things coming my way. Stress.

So I will confess,I have not been taking outfit photos as of late. ):
I'm going to get back on track as soon as I'm over my nasty cold.
But in the mean time,since I've seen a few other bloggers do it,I thought maybe I'd answer any kind of questions you might have for me? Random silly facts? Advice on anything? Just general questions about my blog?
I get questions periodically by email,so I'll post some of those as well!

That way it'll give me something to do until I can get creative again...
Thanks,friends! I hope you have a lovely Monday!! :D

xoxo
Rachel Sayumi.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What's something in your wardrobe you find yourself wearing several times a week?

seashmore said...

How often do you buy new pieces? How much do you spend/budget (per week, month, paycheck, whatever)?

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon! And I was wondering, how long does it take for you to chose your outfits in the morning?

Say :)
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

Taesha Baldridge Cecil said...

dang girl! you do ssound busy! good job tho! keep it up!
--Taesha

Sayaka said...

Take care & feel better soon!! Ganbatte ne!!

Unknown said...

Busy bee! Hope things calm down soon!

Merrick

Summer-Raye said...

You need to relax dear.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for reading, xo